Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thrifty Thursday: Dress LOVE

Hello dolls  -
So, just in time for Thrifty Thursday, Dillards sent out their 30% off clearance sale announcement!  Excellent timing.

Here are a few of the dresses that I'm in love with - I'm on the hunt for something fab to wear to a "barn chic" wedding we're going to in Pennsylvania this fall.  Thoughts?


Aidon Mattox Sequin dresss, $121.80 - Love the sequins!  Might be a bit much for an outdoor evening ceremony...but, still, le sigh.  Also, not totally sure about this style.  Will it just make me look kind of frumpy, despite the sequins?  Can the sequins overcome the cut?  Do they need to? So many questions!

Antonio Melani Nia Floral-Embroidered dress, $41.40 - This is very cute and I love the pattern.  I also love that the green is more Mint than Kelly, which is a little different from the usual.  This style is nice, too, b/c my rib cage is much smaller than my hips and I can size to my ribs without worrying about the bottom being too tight.

BCBGMAXAZRIA One shoulder dress, $60.76 - I saw this dress on the Nordstrom site and fell in love with it in a coral-poppy color (shocking, I know).  I like it in this turquoise color, but I'm not sure it's as amazing.


Evan Piccone Floral Print Dress:  $41.48
This could be lovely IRL - just not sure...but the price is hard to complain about.
 
Laundry by Shelli Segal Jersey Hi-low dress, $123.90 - I LOVE THIS DRESS!  I love the color, the flow, the drape, the neckline, the uneven hem, and the back.  Not sure it's uber wedding appropriate, but maybe for the rehearsal dinner???

Maggie London Floral Print Matte Jersey Dress, $41.58 - I'm not sure I could pull off this look, being all pear-shaped and all.  But I love this dress, too.  The patterns are fun, but the red/white/blue combo makes them feel a bit more classic.


Have a fabulous, thrifty Thursday and send me any great bargains you've found recently!

Cheers -


No comments:

Post a Comment