Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

So, two of my loves in life are a) shopping and b) finding a good deal.  I pay attention to fashion, though am not so in tune with it that I let it dictate my personal style.  I love what I love and my fashion motto is, "because I can."
With that in mind, I was perusing 6pm.com* this morning and came upon their sandal sale!  At 70% off, with sandal season so tantalizingly close, how can you argue?  Oh, peeps, you have to check it out!!!! 

Here are a few of my favorites:

  • Charles by Charles David:  Flare  Hello, love!  Wedges, black and strappy detail???  I must own you!


  • Stuart Weitzman:  Cuffed I love the metallic and the leather combo.  Walnut or Butter???  Hard to choose!

 Any great bargains out there that you have to share?  What are your favorite bargain fashion sites?

*This post is not sponsored in any way - I'm just sharing things I found online so you too can enjoy the beauty AND the bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment