Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Balancing act

Welcome to my new blog, Juggle Like a Mama.  As you can tell from the title, I'm a mother.  I'm also a wife, friend, sister, and daughter. 
I entered the blogosphere back in 2006, when I was having a hard time getting pregnant.  It took us almost 2 years, and countless hours of drama, to conceive.  When we did, we lucked out with our biggest boy, Big E.  When we decided we dared hope for another miracle, we lucked out a second time with our littlest boy, Little H.  They are both forces to be reckoned with - each in his own way.
I work three days a week and spend the other four at home with the wee ones.  I am somewhat obsessed with running, design (both fashion and home) and trying to juggle the many hats I've come to wear now that I'm in my 30's.
This blog is intended to be a place for me to gather together all the things I love.  So, come along, enjoy the ride and try to keep up!  It's definitely going to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment