Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Writer's block

Man, oh man, I've been suffering from some major writer's block.  I know - I've left you and high and dry.  I'm so sorry!  I just don't know what to write.
The boys are good.  I'm good.  The husband is good.
What's not so good?  The weather.  Seriously.  I'm over this:


I mean, really???  It says the low is supposed to be 19 degrees.  NINETEEN.  But that up there?  You read it right:  1.single.degree.  Ugh.
As if the bitter cold isn't enough of an insult, the reason it's this cold is because we're experiencing an inversion.  Which is basically where the clouds have gotten together and decided to hold all this cold down among the lowly people, in the valley, and let the warm air have some fun up in the mountains.  Which also means that the clouds have managed to keep all the pollution (smog, wood smoke, car exhaust, what have you) down here, too.  Which also means that we've had a Stage II air alert for the past few days.  You know what that means for those lucky sufferers of asthma???  Ugh, again.
So, I haven't run in two days.
Growl, growl, growl.
On that note, I shall try to conquer my dislike of January - a long month, full of cruddy, cold, weather, with no festive holidays - and regal you with some Juggle Like a Mama musings sometime soon.
Until then - keep warm!
Cheers -
Mama H

No comments:

Post a Comment