Thursday, January 10, 2013

Amazon Prime

Hey all -
Just a quickie note...doin' a tiny Thrifty Thursday shout-out.  We're an amazon Prime household and I have to tell you, it's awesome.  The annual fee is a little crummy to choke down each year, but for the rest of each year, I thank myself every time I place an order and get FREE two-day shipping.  In an attempt to save moula (and watch less crappy TV  we also canceled our cable account this summer.  With Amazon Prime, we're able to stream shows and movies anytime we'd like.  Many of them are free to stream and occasionally we'll "rent" a movie (oooh, wild Friday nights here!).
Check it out, here.

Cheers, ya'll -
Mama H

PS I'm not getting anything for posting this review - just letting you in on thrifty secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment