Thursday, August 22, 2013

To Be Bigger

Sometimes I think that I want to be bigger than what I am right now.  And then I wonder, how is that even possible?  Right now I stay home with my boys.  Two mornings a week they go to preschool, to get a little outside perspective in their world.  And I want to use those two mornings to expand my brain, embrace the things I love and enrich my world.  But, you know what?  I can't figure out what it is I want to do.  So, most of those mornings go to getting stuff done without my two sidekicks attached to me.
I know that, soon enough, I won't have sidekicks.  They'll grow and change and only need me sometimes, not all the time...or nearly all the time.  And I still haven't figured out what it is that I want to be when I grow up.  Being a mama is pretty awesome.  But at some point I'm going to have two little boys who grow into bigger boys and I'll be in need of a new direction.
How do I figure out what it is I want to do?  What is the mark I want to leave?  Is there a mark I want to leave?  How do I focus myself enough to figure it out??
I see these amazing women doing their thing and doing it well.  Women who have started their own companies, who seem to do what they love and juggle it with their family's well-being.  I want that.  Tips???
Cheers -
Mama H

No comments:

Post a Comment